Slack is a channel-based platform mainly built for chatting and virtual enterprise environment.
Virtual enterprise communication as well as for work organizing.
Common video, voice, or text chat.
|– Massive integration with other apps. |
– Bug tracking option developed by the company.
– Very user-friendly interface.
|– It works with the BotKit framework, which makes 3rd party work more simplified.|
– Probably the best alternative for the Microsoft Teams platform.
|– The limit (in the free version) for message keeping is 10000 messages, after this, it starts to delete them from the first respectively.|
|$6.67 per month, mainly for small and medium businesses.||$12.50 per month, for large businesses and those who need some additional administration tools.||For the price for this package, you have to contact the sales, in this package you get a tailor-made platform for your needs.|
There is a free version of this platform in which you get:
- 10000 messages storage,
- 10 integrations with apps such as Google Drive, Office 365…
- 1:1 voice and video calls.
- It is for an unlimited period.